Thursday, April 23, 2009

Etsy- A Fab Source for A Little Inspiration

Not to sound sappy, but every once in a while, I think we all need a bit of healthy inspiration or affirmation (though saying affirmation reminds me of SNL's Stuart Smalley and his "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!" Love you, AL Franken, just not as a Senator from Minnesota. Sorry for the political aside.) Anyway, here are a few prints, etc. I found on Etsy and adore.








Barkingbirdart
Of course, we must start with an elephant. How cute is this?























Love the blooms in this one.






























Simple, but cute.






























(print available by myriad sellers in multiple colors)









































I just love this (of course, this may also have to do with my love of martinis).
































A nice reminder to get creative...or focus on the beauty of the things you make.























Very cool mixed media art.




























Though I think it's important to make the most of each day, this pretty reminder makes us think of things bigger than ourselves.



























This is just fun!































I adore Eleanor Roosevelt quotes and while simple, I love how this is presented.



















































Two great messages very nicely displayed.

































Fun and funky! Love the orange in this one.





















Super cute words and graphics. And how powerful is this message!?

No comments:

Post a Comment