Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sea Life

Back to Alabama today to finish the business I didn't get to on my last visit (due to a cold, I cut the trip short). I'll leave you with some sea-inspired home decor options.

Do you know Karen Robertson? I admittedly stumbled upon her site after searching for framed sea fans (inspired by Odi et Amo).

I adored the designed spaces that greet you as you load her webpage....
Vibrant orange, soothing blues...


And a pop of purple that I actually really like!

Products are offered both Wholesale and Retail. Here are a few that struck my fancy.


Natural and tinted Sea Fans

Map of Paris


Blue Starfish Prints


and Red Coral prints


Black and White Roots (perfect for my dining room- a little farm-to-table reminder)


Fun throw pillows


gorgeous shell mirrors (wonder if I could DIY?)


Framed Shells/Starfish/Sand Dollars

One of the things I love about these pieces is that I don't think you have to have a coastal home to enjoy the look. Which is helpful, considering I live in landlocked Atlanta. :-) My only concern- does it disturb the natural sea life/coral capturing the sea fans? Must investigate.

Have a wonderful day!

-Emmie

No comments:

Post a Comment