Monday, July 6, 2009

A Carpeting of Roses

/20080861231.jpg
Not to get too personal, but I have to say, I'm off to a rough day (ah, the joys of office politics). In fact, I had to come back and add to this post. If you watched the Real Housewives of New York City (I did and love those gals)- just picture the Bethenny/Kelly (aka Crazy Girl) discussion when Crazy Girl says, "Bethenny, Bethenny, Bethenny" and Bethenny was like, "What?" That was my morning with a colleague. Just in case you're wondering, I was Bethenny, not crazy girl.
Anyway, I need some loveliness, so here we go!

I have learned not to give too much credence to these new plants developed by marketing mavens in the gardening world. But, I must say that I adore the Carpet Rose by Anthony Tesselaar plants. They have been by far the easiest plant to care for in my constantly-work-in-progress garden. I water occasionally if we haven't had rain and am rewarded with the best-looking flowers in the yard (except perhaps the Dahlia, which I posted about here.)

So, here's some flowering eye candy that I hope helps to brighten your day!








Flower Carpet rose




20080861231.jpg
50309101450.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment