Thursday, July 2, 2009

Red White and Blue at Sea

Wow. My dear little sister, her husband, and their two little boys (ages 5 and 2)  are here to help us celebrate the Fourth.  The house is in a state of constant motion (read: commotion). The dogs are thrilled- there are constant ball throwers, lovers, fingers and faces to lick, and great food to steal.  

In anticipation of July 4th, and knowing many folks will be headed to the beach, here are a few images tying together red, white, and blue.  Not terribly original, I admit, but hope you enjoy the scenes.  Most are from talented- in my opinion- amateur photographers.  Ahh, relaxation.  I will need a vacation after this one! But I wouldn't trade it for the world. :-)


Red, White and Blue by jolyn27.
via Flikr Jolyn27 (a very talented photographer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment