Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Tropical Safari: Manuel Canova's Bengale in Paprika

Manuel Canovas Tapete Design Bengale

StyleRedux recently did a fabulous post on the combination of pink and orange. One of the things I loved most were all the pink and orange combos found in nature. However, my absolute most favorite was the Manuel Canova fabric she highlighted- Bengale in Paprika.



The pattern is available both as a wallpaper or a fabric... I'm considering recovering one of my "antique" chairs from my grandmother in this. I adore the color combination and LOVE the elephant in it (too many shots of the pattern show the lion... I'm much more impressed with the elephant).

I've found a few examples of the fabric out there...

Homes and Gardens May 2009 via NenaghGal

[DSC03112.JPG]


So, do you think I could pull this off in an entire armchair?

Thorigny, via French-Brand


via Veranda

Mandarin



Eloi

last two images via Complete Home


Or, I could always frame it.


via Homes and Property


--Emmie

No comments:

Post a Comment